Monday, March 5, 2012

The Truth About Pinterest


FACT: Over the past three months I have spent more time on Pinterest than I have on my homework.

FACT: I’m not the only one who’s been sucked in. Brynn’s guilty too.

FACT: Pinterest > Facebook (I may be biased). 

Hello world.

My name’s Allison, and I’m the PR intern at Brynn Capella, Inc.  I thought that my first blog post should involve something that’s on my mind, in my work, and filling up my free time—Pinterest.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the website, it’s a social media mood board that lets you “pin” everything from your favorite fashions to the latest online meme.  Since January, I have been overloading my mood boards with runway ensembles and blogger photos, and working with Brynn to help build her own Pinterest presence.   

My questions for you: Are you on Pinterest?  What are YOU posting on your mood boards?

Talk to you soon! Oh, and check this out: Brynn's Pinterest Profile .

Love,

Allison 

No comments:

Post a Comment