Friday, March 16, 2012

I am a Lucky Girl!


Saint Patty’s day is tomorrow, and I am so excited for my first time in Chicago over this holiday.  I heard there’s a lot of drinking starting at 7am and something about a green river?  Sounds like a good time to me!

I am feeling so lucky this season with everything that I have in my life, and I couldn’t help but think about all of the good things that have happened to me while in the spirit of Saint Patrick’s Day – you know, with the whole luck thing.  Now I have never come across a pot of gold or met a giddy leprechaun; however, I have come across a city that I can call home and I have met so many new friends along the way.

My newfound luck in the windy city makes me feel it is like my duty to celebrate tomorrow and show off my Irish pride (even if I’m totally not Irish at all) by spending it with friends. Whilst I am out on the town, which Brynn Capella bag do you think I should carry with me?....and it has to be green of course!
 The bright Grace Kelly Heather?  Or go a little more subtle with the Moss Creek Lauren?


What are you doing for Saint Patty’s day?

No comments:

Post a Comment