Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Outfit Update!


So, I was browsing some local boutiques, and one of my new favorites has to be Comfort Me on Armitage.  When you walk in, you are instantly captured by the wonderful scent of homemade soaps.  After I bring myself back to reality and away from paradise, my eyes can take the rest of the store in. 
 
All of their merchandise is displayed in a very artful way.  As I glanced at the accessory table, I realized the table was actually a glass, fish tank made into a table.  How unique is that!

And then I saw it.  A super cute, spring dress that I have to have!  I can imagine it with this gorgeous necklace I found at Cerato boutique (another great boutique on Southport!) paired with nude wedges. 

“Mom!  Easter is approaching, and I am pretty sure they promote buying eclectic dresses for your daughters!”  : )



And don’t forget, you need a great handbag to go with this outfit.  My choice – the Sophie in the Grace Kelley color.  Perfect match!

No comments:

Post a Comment