Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wildflower Power

Us girls are super pleased to welcome the Wildflower Collection! After countless hours and weeks with Brynn, we all have a chance to relax now. Brynn launched her latest addition to her hard working collection. As weeks went by, us interns have been working extra hard on making the Wildflowers shine! I had fun making sure the bags arrive to perfection. As a Social Media intern, it was my job to creatively give these beautiful bags an identity for themselves. From actually helping pick out name ideas, assisted at photo shoots to picking out each individual straps and putting them in plastic bags for protection. My hard work has paid off. Proud of what we all set out to accomplish, the new line looks great and aesthetically beautiful! My favorite color/bag has to be the Calypso Orchid Lauren, a super great chic bag that fits my style and is perfect for my liking. Be sure to find your perfect bag and see the fruits of our labor, Wildflower Power!

No comments:

Post a Comment