Monday, April 16, 2012

Look Out! Exciting Things are Coming at You!

When you think things have settled down, watch out! Something exciting is going to happen. In our case, I am overflowing with the excitement of trunk shows for spring. 

Like all of the tulips I am seeing shoot up in the streets of Chicago, I am constantly marking down another trunk show on our calendar in the office.  It’s like the slowness of winter was shaken awake by the epidemic of spring fever.

My time at Brynn Capella Inc. is unfortunately and quickly coming to close, but I am leaving with a bang.  Starting this month, I will be a part of most of these events we are doing:

April 20th –     Trunk Show at Florodora boutique
April 26th –     Trunk Show at Fixture boutique
May 19th –      Trunk Show at Spare Parts
June 2nd –       Trunk Show at Cerato boutique

I love seeing all of the wonderful people I have met through Brynn, so I hope to see all of you at these events before I leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment