Friday, August 17, 2012

Holiday trend

I just fell in love!

The color blocking, the animal prints, the metallic!

Yes, I am also a shoe person, it was actually my first love before handbags...but a much harder world to dive into.  But seriously, these are awesome! 

Plus, it looks like I should be sending samples to Rachel Zoe or Rachel Bilson, since their picks look very similar to my holiday collection!

We are calling it a "Starry Night" collection.  Since it's a beautiful evening handbag collection, filled with sparkle!  Besides the classic color blocking combos, metallic snakeskin and stud detailing, we added some great neutral grey prints with pops of pink. (that's what this picture is missing...a pop of color!)

Stay tuned for more to come on our holiday collection with a sneak peak from our photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment