Monday, January 9, 2012

Resort Wear...Y or N?


We are well into the Resort Season! I know, I know, how many of us actually shop resort wear??!

Well all I know is that I wish I needed to! St. Tropez, Bahamas, and the French Riviera, all sound wonderful to me in January and February.

So as we were doing our research on trends and hot colors for each season, we came across this via Shopbop.com:

I know my first thoughts ~ Our Hey Sailor Summer 2011 Collection would be the perfect compliment. Maybe we were just ahead of our time?!?!

How H-O-T would our Forever Yours Zee Satchel (shown above left) look with these outfits or our In The Navy Lauren (also shown above right). The red would pop with any and all of these outfits. But since cobalt blue is on the rise again, you might want to re-consider the In The Navy.

Either way, you should revisit either of these colors and our Sail Away, as they will take you from now through Summer and back again.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment